APEX Network Roadmap
We are pleased to share the updated roadmap for our blockchain development and integration. Contained herein you will find the planned milestones with associated timelines and checkpoints from August 2020 until the summer of 2021.
APEX Blockchain Development Roadmap
1 — Mainnet Redeployment (Late Q3/early Q4'20)
- Finish thorough assessment of framework and codebase (Q3'20)
- Implement the updated version of the blockchain code (Q3'20)
- Implement new fast chain synchronization mode (Q3'20)
2 — Desktop wallet (Q4'20)
- Initial release of the desktop wallet (Late Q3 / Early Q4'20)
- Second iteration of the desktop wallet — feature rich, built-in HW wallet support（Q4'20）
- Full release of the desktop wallet for Mac and Windows（Q4 ‘20）
Note: The first version may not support hardware wallets due to external factors such as application review processes.
3 — APEX Federated Learning (Q1'21-Q2'21)
- Optimize encryption scheme efficiency (Late Q3 / Early Q4'20)
- Deploy the APEX Federated Learning smart contracts (Q4'20)
- Integration of APEX Federated Learning with our predictive AI & machine learning software IQ (Late Q1 / Early Q2'21)
- Framework refactoring and consideration of whether to switch to a more efficient programming language such as Go+ (Q2'21)
4 — APEX Oracles (Q1'21 onwards)
- Release APEX’s own Oracle Plan (Q3 ‘20)
- Develop the on-chain and off-chain specifications (Q4‘20)
- Implementation of the APEX Oracle project (Q1'21)
- APEX Oracle community test (Late Q1 / Early Q2'21)
Throughout the entire period we aim to provide consistent and frequent progress updates to enable the community to follow the progress in accordance with the stated timelines as each checkpoint is met and each main item completed.
Thank you for your time,