Week 43–44 — tasks completed
The work done over the last two weeks focused on the Ledger app / desktop wallet integration as well as preparing the merger.
- Rebuilt the Ledger BOLOS docker. Performed an upgrade of the CPX application within Ledger Nano S. Completed tests for retrieving user data
- Testing/troubleshooting of the Ledger firmware updates. Documented details surrounding the CPX Ledger application
- Testing/troubleshooting of the database operations related to light node deployment
- Implemented Ledger integration module interfaces (connection, login, signature, etc.) for the desktop wallet, troubleshooted .js file import
- Requirements clarification and scheme discussion related to the CPX/PHX merger
The work done during weeks 43–44 relates to the following items on our roadmap:
1 — Mainnet Redeployment (Late Q3/early Q4'20)
- Finish thorough assessment of framework and codebase (Q3'20)
2 — Desktop wallet (Q4'20)
· Initial release of the desktop wallet (Late Q3 / Early Q4'20)
· Second iteration of the desktop wallet — feature rich, built-in HW wallet support（Q4'20)
The next development update is expected two week from now!
Thank you for your time,