Development status report — #7
Below you will find an overview of development tasks performed over the last two weeks:
Week 38 — tasks completed
- Reviewed desktop wallet source code and design documents to facilitate integration with ledger app.
- Created specifications for numerical precision model — enhancements to instructions for handling of calculations, rounding, and comparisons.
- Implemented event listening and optimised bandwidth for communication via blockchain since APEX Federated Learning can only be conducted through blockchain.
Week 39 — tasks competed
- Completed approximately 70% of the work on Ledger wallet integration.
- Defined and documented the APEX blockchain scheme for handing oracles.
- Optimized code for AFL contract creation using the create2 opcode (instead of the web3 library).
The work done during weeks 38–39 relates to the following items on our roadmap:
2 — Desktop wallet (Q4'20)
· Initial release of the desktop wallet (Late Q3 / Early Q4'20)
· Second iteration of the desktop wallet — feature rich, built-in HW wallet support（Q4'20)
3 — APEX Federated Learning (Q1'21-Q2'21)
· Deploy the APEX Federated Learning smart contracts (Q4'20)
4 — APEX Oracles (Q1'21 onwards)
· Release APEX’s own Oracle Plan (Q3 ‘20)
· Develop the on-chain and off-chain specifications (Q4‘20)
The next development update is scheduled for two weeks from now!
Thank you for your time,